Monday, June 17, 2019

Hear Me, See Me

In this project I am working on a design for an album cover that represents me right now.




Here are a few album covers I am drawing inspiration from. Both in terms of sound but mostly in visual design. I think The titles of these albums say something that is not so obvious as do many titles  do sometimes forcing the audience to listen to the album to find the meaning more instead of being able to guess the context.

 These artist are thoughtful and expressive in their sound and lyrics while their cover art remains minimalist. Minimalism alines with my style and the way I'd express myself visually if I were a vocalist and how I currently express myself in my art.   

Image result for album covers
Cover of "The Miracle" by Queen
Image result for album covers
Cover of "Coloring Book" by Chance the Rapper


Image result for album covers
Cover of "The Dark Side of the Moon" by Pink Floyd
Image result for album covers
Cover of " Nothing was the Same" by Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment