Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Testing... One, Two, Three

Hello!

My name is Kirstin, I am 24 years old although I am a big kid at
heart who enjoys Disney and coloring. I also LOVE to hike, travel, read, and shoot photography!

Please feel free to check out some of my photos on Instagram (@mktaylorphoto) to see what types of things catch my eye. 



I do enjoy and regularly shoot portraits and creative shoots but my heart falls on the Earth and its beautiful creatures! My goal is to one day work for an organization that promotes and educates the general population on Earth (specifical ocean) conservation with the use of graphic media.


Snorkeling in Mexico-Summer 2018


The video posted below is of my cousin singing an original song he wrote a few years ago. He is one of my closest cousins and we enjoy creating things together. We are a big musical family and this is one of my favorite songs that he's written. The song just makes me feel happy and proud to be part of a loving and supportive family.






No comments:

Post a Comment